Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTF? Not one Peppermill topic on the first page?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ErininSD

PostPosted: Mar Thu 22, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: WTF? Not one Peppermill topic on the first page? Reply with quote

After my monster trip last March, I'm coming back in April to do it again, lol!

The Peppermill wants their money back. My offer includes a comped Florence or Siena suite, $1000 free play, and airport limo.

My host also got me into some VIP slot tourney Smile

See ya at the cube bar, ugly carpet and all!!

Haha, not talking about my carpet...perverts! Wink
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Thu 22, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Erininwhere? Reply with quote

I thought you'd given up on us. Welcome back to the board and to Reno. The Peppermill must really miss you to give you all that stuff. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
ErininSD

PostPosted: Mar Fri 23, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I'm not a very loyal forum member, I only come around when I have a trip planned.

I go to Vegas more often so hang out on those forums more.

I will let you know how my trip goes, hopefully it will be as fun as my list trip up there!
alison

PostPosted: Mar Fri 23, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Erin! Looks like you still are getting those killer offers from the Pep. How i would love $1000.00 in free play. My last offer is for 4 nights in a tuscany Suite and $250.00 free play. Sad
ErininSD

PostPosted: Mar Fri 23, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yayyy I knew Alison would still be around!

Your offer is nothing to sneeze at! You will get the $1k offers if you have $40k in w-2g's over 4 days, but only came home with $25k, lol.

The thing is, I hate my host there. I'm wondering if I can ask to switch? He's the head of Asian players, how I got lumped in with them is beyond me, I'm cracker ass white, lol.
Mammothgambler

PostPosted: Mar Fri 23, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Erin, great seeing you! Hit up when you'll be rolling thru Reno - I'm on vacation for a while and am most likely gonna be chargin' it quite frequently to attempt to double-up on the unemployment comps HAHAHA

Mammothgambler
alison

PostPosted: Mar Sat 24, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Erin, unfortunately i havent been that lucky. If i did win that, im sure i too would put alot more in. I know my offers still good, just not as good as yours. Smile Have you checked out your win loss online? Im curious what your coin on was. If your willing to share that.
ErininSD

PostPosted: Mar Mon 26, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alison wrote:
Yeah Erin, unfortunately i havent been that lucky. If i did win that, im sure i too would put alot more in. I know my offers still good, just not as good as yours. Smile Have you checked out your win loss online? Im curious what your coin on was. If your willing to share that.

I don't mind sharing, my coin in from my win/loss was $133k.

Haha that's over 4 days!

But the coin out is $120k.

Not sure what it all means, but my total net/win, after jackpots, was $24k which is about what I took home.
CaSwede

PostPosted: Mar Mon 26, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a lot of coins Erin. Razz The Peppermill has constantly been playing games with me. One year ago I was getting 4 nights in a Florence suite and hundreds in free play. Even though my play has remained about the same, those offers have been going down hill. My last offer I got last week hit a new low.

I have only a few free nights in the tower during the month and $10 in free play. Whoopee. party time!
alison

PostPosted: Mar Tue 27, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Erin for sharing. I think my coin on was only $50,000 this past trip. Noe i know what i gotta do...lol
ErininSD

PostPosted: Apr Tue 03, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mammothgambler wrote:
hey Erin, great seeing you! Hit up when you'll be rolling thru Reno - I'm on vacation for a while and am most likely gonna be chargin' it quite frequently to attempt to double-up on the unemployment comps HAHAHA

Mammothgambler

I will be there the 12-15, let me know if you will be in town, I'd love to meet for a drink!
ErininSD

PostPosted: Apr Tue 03, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alison wrote:
Thanks Erin for sharing. I think my coin on was only $50,000 this past trip. Noe i know what i gotta do...lol

Haha, you only do what I did if you hit multiple royals and 4oaks.

I'm actually kind of afraid to go back, I think i might be disappointed.
ErininSD

PostPosted: Apr Wed 11, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm off to Reno tomorrow evening and should be drinking and playing VP at the peppermills cube bar by 8. If youre around stop by and say Hi! I look exactly like my avatar...hahaha. Actually I'm a tall blonde and most likely wearing black.

Hopefully lightning will strike twice and I will leave with more $$$ than I came with! Very Happy
ErininSD

PostPosted: Apr Mon 16, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I didn't win, in fact I lost, lost, lost.

It was 4x comp points and I earned around $335, so they took care of my massage,food and $100 worth of crap from the gift shop. I wanted to wipe out the account in case I didn't get back up there for another year.

I came in 133rd in the slot tourney, so only got $40 Sad

One thing that bothered me, which I never noticed before, is that the Caslno seemed super smoky to me. I wish they had some sort of better ventilation system.

I like the remodel in the coffee shop.
CaSwede

PostPosted: Apr Mon 16, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear you lost, lost, lost. At least it was not four of those Very Happy Good idea to clear out the comp account. You never know about the future.

So did you hook up with Mammoth?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: