Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So much for waiting for fall....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LIsom

PostPosted: Jul Mon 10, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: So much for waiting for fall.... Reply with quote

Yeah,I know,I said I wouldn't go back until fall.Who says those free room offers they have bombard you with don't work? The free spa suite from the Peppermill was just more than I could handle.
(o.k. so it's not free but comes off your comp account...that's close enough for me!) Any tips about what rooms to try for? Can you give me any tips as far as the construction goes?anything I should avoid?
Thanks,
Lee
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jul Mon 10, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the higher spa suites are much nicer. I was in a lower one that was just a regular room with one of the beds swapped out for a tub. Jerry was on the 17th floor (appx) and had a very nice room with marble-looking walls, wet bar and dancing girls.

The construction is coming along nicely. I think they're using the bottom floor of the parking garage for valet parking now. As far as avoiding things around the construction...stay away from falling objects.

Hope your trip is a fun and profitable experience.

John
alison

PostPosted: Jul Mon 10, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Defientley try to get a higher floor. I too have noticed that those seem to be nicer.

When will you be heading to reno? i will be there the end of july. Cant hardly wait@!!

Alison
hawk

PostPosted: Jul Mon 10, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh, John, those are nice suites. I'd go back there in a minute if offered. And would stay (and consistently gamble and lose) as long as they provided the suite.
LIsom

PostPosted: Jul Tue 11, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: reno trip Reply with quote

O.K. So higher floors it is,if I get a choice that is.I promise to avoid all falling objects (except for money).We are taking off this Friday,stopping at a sister-in-laws house-warming on saturday in Redding and then heading to reno for Sunday & Monday.
Any tips on the best way to get from Redding to Reno? We usually head down 89 near Shasta but Redding is South of there.I see on the map there are a couple of routes through the mountains,but I don't want to lose a bunch of time on 35 mph roads.
Thanks,
Lee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: