Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heading Back!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alison

PostPosted: Jun Thu 20, 2024 3:46 pm    Post subject: Heading Back! Reply with quote

Hi All!

Will be heading back to Tahoe and Reno this August.

We originally had planned to go mid august but then saw that there was a 10x tier multiplier on the row. So i was able to change my days. We will be in Tahoe Aug 23rd thru 26th staying at Harveys, then staying at Silver Legacy Mon the 26th thru Thursday the 29th. All comped. I even have $100 resort credit to use on the row plus $70 free play. For Harveys i have $175 free play and $70.00 dining.

Nice little thing i was not aware of, if you book a your stay from your offer for the Caesars properties, you dont pay resort fees. I know the Peppermill still charges resort fess on offers.

Cant wait!
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jun Fri 21, 2024 1:47 pm    Post subject: Excellent News! Reply with quote

Hey that's great news Alison! Are you driving down? I miss that lengthy, but very scenic, drive. Haven't done that in a long time. And wow, it's terrific that your stay is all comped. I had hoped to get down there this spring, but it wasn't in the cards, I guess. Your trip will be a reality before you know it. Hope you have a blast and are able to retire in style with your humongous winnings!
alison

PostPosted: Jun Sun 23, 2024 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: Excellent News! Reply with quote

BC Dave wrote:
Hey that's great news Alison! Are you driving down? I miss that lengthy, but very scenic, drive. Haven't done that in a long time. And wow, it's terrific that your stay is all comped. I had hoped to get down there this spring, but it wasn't in the cards, I guess. Your trip will be a reality before you know it. Hope you have a blast and are able to retire in style with your humongous winnings!

Hi! Yes we will be driving. Not sure what time we are leaving. We thought about leaving thursday night after i get off work and driving all night. Using rest stops to sleep if needed. Not sure though. Lol. You know it always sounds great and all but in reality its different. We are hoping by visiting Tahoe in summer more restraunts will actually be open.

We haven't been in almost two years. I was happy to see i still had a host listed. I just messaged her and she set us up for tahoe as my offers on app werent coming up with avail rooms. We got a lakeview room at Harveys.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: