Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

December visit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marnie

PostPosted: Nov Tue 07, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: December visit Reply with quote

Love the message board. Usually don't post unless I have upcoming trip, but I promise to do a trip report in mid December. Razz
I do have a few questions?
Love to play Pai Gow - does anyone know if CC still has a table limit of $5 or has that gone up?
Last year when we were there, I saw another couple (who had been playing for a few hours - just like us) ask the dealer to ask the pit boss if they had any dinner coupons as they were getting hungry. The pit boss then asked which restaurant they were thinking of and she replied the steak house. Then the pit boss gave her a certificate, not sure how much it was for. Is this a common thing? Would it be to rude of me to ask for this service? Is it for anyone or only locals?
Last question for now, how does one go about getting a room upgrade with paying alot? We have already booked our package through Alaska air and didn't have the option to book a suite, but it will be our 23rd anniversary so was looking to have a special room? Embarassed
Thanks in advance for answers.
jimc

PostPosted: Nov Wed 08, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was there this past summer and CC has $5.00 tables but we had more fun playing at CalNeva's $5.00 tables. Just my opinion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: