Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Peppermill's $10 Daily Resort Fee Gets Me....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shooty

PostPosted: Dec Fri 10, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Peppermill's $10 Daily Resort Fee Gets Me.... Reply with quote

....what exactly? Wifi maybe?
Dave

PostPosted: Dec Sat 11, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't they all charge a resort fee now?
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 11, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Resort fee Reply with quote

I guess a $10 resort fee makes a room look ten bucks cheaper to some folks. I'm pretty sure the Sands has no resort fee and I can't see the CalNeva having one either.

There actually was an explanation of the resort fee in our Peppermill room. I know that included the use of the pools and gym equipment and something about the computer terminals downstairs and well "a bunch of other stuff".
VAPA

PostPosted: Dec Sun 12, 2010 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It covers the shuttle and in room computers via TV. Harrah's doesn't charge the fee (anywhere). Always when booking a room to ask for any charges above the room rate (resort fee, power and etc.) Please be sensitive the the compay's bottom line !! They need the $.
stan_allen

PostPosted: Dec Mon 13, 2010 12:16 pm    Post subject: Fees of Last Resort Reply with quote

It's the pretty lights - really, where else in Reno can you experience such a dazzling display of neon amidst the twinkling, blinking slots?

Have a few Long Island Iced Teas, and revel in the smorgasbord of visual input!
jerry

PostPosted: Dec Wed 15, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Least of the Fast Resorts Reply with quote

The re-done rooms have lost their running lights. What a bummer.
LilyJDragonfly

PostPosted: Dec Wed 15, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww... that's too bad about the running lights as it was a COMPLETELY AWESOME thing about staying there... however, given our last experience (please see previous trip reports), I don't know that we'll ever stay there or even gamble there again....
stan_allen

PostPosted: Dec Thu 16, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Feast of the Last Retorts Reply with quote

Nothing to add, really, I just needed further rejoinders for the Jerry-Stan subject line wars.
CaSwede

PostPosted: Dec Thu 16, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never had to pay the resort fee. They always say it is waived.....but I am special. Cool

Running lights? I have never seen running lights in the rooms. Jerry and Lily a question for you about those lights. Do you see those after a long day of drinking? Just wondering.
jerry

PostPosted: Dec Thu 16, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: First of the Last Retards Reply with quote

Right on, Swede. Now that I have quit drinking, I haven't noticed them. Very Happy
jerry

PostPosted: Dec Thu 16, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: Last retort to the first retard. Reply with quote

Just remembered, Swede.
I had a couple drinks last night at home and saw those running lights in my bedroom. What does that tell you?

Stan: If this is my "last" retort, then you must be the first ---- aww, fergit it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: