Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question for Knowledgable Locals

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerry

PostPosted: Dec Sun 12, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Question for Knowledgable Locals Reply with quote

No deals here in OR in my small town. Can anyone recommend a place in reno to buy "flash drives" cheaply? I need to transfer a bunch of stuff off my ancient laptop to make room for more junk.

And I do not belong to any warehouse clubs as there are none here.
Last ones I bought in Denver were pretty inexpensive comparatively.

Thanks.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Mon 13, 2010 7:05 am    Post subject: Go online Reply with quote

Jerry, your best deals for almost any computer stuff is to go online. Try Amazon, Buy.com or Tiger Direct. Or maybe Higgins can set up with some quality used merchandise.
LilyJDragonfly

PostPosted: Dec Mon 13, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried WalMart? I picked up one from there - a 4GB - for about ten bucks very recently.... if you're looking for a portable hard drive, (250GB+), I haven't seen any for less than 60 bucks or so.
stan_allen

PostPosted: Dec Mon 13, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: News Flash! Reply with quote

There's gotta be a Best Buy in town somewhere. Probably would be cheaper at Wal-Mart, but Best Buy is always convenient, and they're usually somewhere nearby.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Mon 13, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Cheap Anywhere Reply with quote

They're next to nothin' these days, Jerry. They'll probably be in cereal boxes by next year.
jerry

PostPosted: Dec Wed 15, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

thanks for the helpful ideas. I never even checked my local Walmart. Just thought it was better in the bigger cities. Recently Best Buy opened about 30 miles from me. I'll keep looking with all these ideas in mind.
Based on what Lily said in another thread, I don't think I had better venture to Reno anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: