Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can it be true???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crapsjunkie

PostPosted: Jan Sun 23, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Big Whoopee! Reply with quote

Be sure to join as many Clubs as possible. Soon you will be like me and have a stack of 200. And if you would give me a nickel for each one, it would amount to more than I have every received in Comps from all of the damn things.

Bring back the old days when beating your head on the rails of a Craps Table 8 hours a day would pretty much get you anything you wanted. Oh yes........
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Mon 24, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Here's the latest scoop Reply with quote

You can check your comp balance at the little kiosk nestled between the ATMs near the buffet or at the players' club desk. To use comps at restaurants, you can get a comp slip at the players' club desk or present your card at the restaurant after your meal. Don't forget your comps from the Peppermill and Western Village can be used at either property. Quite a step up for the Peppermill.

You'll have much better luck at gambling if you use one of my passport cards, which are freely available for the asking. Another exclusive service of visitreno.com.
alison

PostPosted: Jan Mon 24, 2011 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So jon, did you have any available comps?
alison

PostPosted: Jan Tue 25, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found out today that the Pep put courtesy comps on accounts. Mine is $50.00.. Will be good on my next trip, which isnt FOREVER!!!!!!
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Tue 25, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Oh boy, do we love them comps Reply with quote

Yes, Ali. I had $153 in comps, which is $152.50 more than expected because I haven't been playing much.
alison

PostPosted: Jan Wed 26, 2011 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats great Jon. You should take yourself out to a nice dinner. Smile
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Wed 26, 2011 9:07 am    Post subject: Could be a problem Reply with quote

That's an idea, Alison. But, as everyone who has met me knows, I wouldn't be seen in public with myself.
alison

PostPosted: Jan Wed 26, 2011 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh john... Well you should invite a pretty lady to join ya. Im sure theres plenty of them that would love to be seen with you in public. Smile
CaSwede

PostPosted: Jan Wed 26, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alison wrote:
I found out today that the Pep put courtesy comps on accounts. Mine is $50.00.. Will be good on my next trip, which isnt FOREVER!!!!!!

Hey Alison- How did you find out you have $50 in comps?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Wed 26, 2011 3:02 pm    Post subject: OK, you win... Reply with quote

alison wrote:
Oh john... Well you should invite a pretty lady to join ya. Im sure theres plenty of them that would love to be seen with you in public. Smile

You're right, Ali. We can combine our comps and have a very nice dinner together, if you can dump Mr. Ali for a while.
alison

PostPosted: Jan Wed 26, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaSwede wrote:
alison wrote:

Hey Alison- How did you find out you have $50 in comps?

I contacted the Players club and they told me.
alison

PostPosted: Jan Wed 26, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: OK, you win... Reply with quote

john wrote:
alison wrote:

You're right, Ali. We can combine our comps and have a very nice dinner together, if you can dump Mr. Ali for a while.

Of course i can dump mr ali John... We should make it a threesome and include Jerry. Wink
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Thu 27, 2011 8:01 am    Post subject: Jerry who? Reply with quote

Is there still a Jerry on this board?
alison

PostPosted: Jan Thu 27, 2011 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know.. Is there a Jerry still around here? Smile
NandJfrmNJ

PostPosted: Jan Fri 28, 2011 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JD, you mentioned in you post that they are charging a $35 resort fee even for comped rooms. We just called and they said that there is no resort fee on comped rooms and a $10 fee if we wanted to book additional nights. We're not going until May.Iis that something that's in the works for the future? I hope not because then we'll be forced to stay at Harrah's. I don't do resort fees!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: