Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I FOUND JERRY! I FOUND JERRY!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Mon 31, 2011 7:59 am    Post subject: I FOUND JERRY! I FOUND JERRY! Reply with quote

The main man does still exist. He's holed up somewhere in Arizona playing softball and avoiding the unpleasant northwestern weather. His current plan is to head back to Oregon around the middle of March with a stop over in Reno for a few days.

How do I know all this, you ask?
stan_allen

PostPosted: Jan Mon 31, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Good Question! Reply with quote

Indeed, how? Could it be the magic of private messaging within the visitreno.com site, or perhaps one of those mythical "Outside" email accounts, of which I've heard so much? (One wonders just how big a company's opinion of itself is to call its service, "Gee-mail"...)

I guess one could perform an internet search for "Jerry, softball, Oregon, cantankerous", and see an instant GPS/Satellite image of him at bat.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Mon 31, 2011 1:51 pm    Post subject: Good guess, Stan Reply with quote

Yes, that was a great guess, however incorrect. Jerry has very limited internet access where he is. He used an antiquated device called a telephone. Fortunately, I also have one of those contraptions and it still works. Are you paying attention here, Alison?
CaSwede

PostPosted: Jan Mon 31, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the story you got was he was playing softball somewhere in Arizona? Well, I have a friend that just reported to me he ran into Jerry at a bar in Laughlin Nevada! Jerry in a bar? Shocked
alison

PostPosted: Jan Mon 31, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me.....pay attention to you jon? Of Course! Wink
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Feb Tue 01, 2011 7:59 am    Post subject: He has a car Reply with quote

CaSwede wrote:
So the story you got was he was playing softball somewhere in Arizona? Well, I have a friend that just reported to me he ran into Jerry at a bar in Laughlin Nevada! Jerry in a bar? Shocked

He mentioned running into your friend in Laughlin and was disappointed you weren't there. Jerry said he's rented a motel room outside of town, but I don't think he mentioned which town. Or maybe I'm just confused.
jerry

PostPosted: Feb Tue 01, 2011 5:43 pm    Post subject: As Dr Frankenstein said: IT'S ALIVE!!!!!! Reply with quote

Well, I am one of those fortunate few who, not only bought the tee shirt but I have lived it. Oops, I guess many of you don't know that I have a "friend" back in OR who has made a bundle selling tee shirts with the inscription: "I slept with Jerry"... (slight editing here of the last name and phone number to protect the guilty)

Hey, John, is someone again breaking into this site and using my name to write these messages???

John is fun to talk to.. In fact, Remano told me that John was more fun to talk to than to actually see in person.
Now, as for me and my friends: We prefer John "in the flesh"...

And, Alison, don't fall for any offers John sends you suggesting that the THREE of us will get together. I am nowhere to be found in Nevada (with the small exception of my weekly jaunts to Laughlin to seek fame and fortune). In fact, I'll be there this weekend for free food, drinks and fun at the Super Bowl Party at the Colorado Belle.

Still waiting for the Swede to tell me he is on the way to a Laughlin get-together.

I miss my board (or is it, "bored") friends?

John, thanks big guy for waking me up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: