Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum Changes?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LIsom

PostPosted: Jan Thu 12, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Forum Changes? Reply with quote

I haven't been here in a while,takes me a while to start thinking about Reno again after losing my shorts so badly on our last trip!
First thing I noticed was that I couldn't log in,next thing was that the forums seem to be a little different.....what happened ?
Lee
hawk

PostPosted: Jan Thu 12, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: welcome back, Lee Reply with quote

Lee,
welcome back. We got spammed but we are back better than ever.
All thanks to the world's #1 web designer.
Glad you got in. You already have one (at least) old TR posted to the new site.

Hey, if we all quit this board because of our losses, it would be DEAD.. Very Happy
LIsom

PostPosted: Jan Fri 13, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: forum changes Reply with quote

Thanks Hawk
That explains a lot,spammers and hackers sure suck,I wish they would get a life!
One of my favorite business forums (ez-board) got hacked last year,lost years of information.
Lee
hawk

PostPosted: Jan Sat 14, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: new forum and archives Reply with quote

Lee and others
I have moved over half of the archived TRs.
I put some somewhat descriptive titles on those remaining which I could not identify to a specific individual.
Please look these over. If you recognize yours or any you can relate to a specific poster,let us know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: