Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

And the offers just keep coming....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LIsom

PostPosted: Jan Fri 13, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: And the offers just keep coming.... Reply with quote

If there is an upside to losing your shorts in Reno it must be the free room offers.Our trip in October has resulted in about a dozen free room offers.The first few offers were for standard rooms but the latest include a Suite and 150$ free play (Peppermill).
I think the freeplay is probably the same as in October where for the first hour of play you could get up to 100$ of your losses credited back to your card for play.One thing I have noticed is that you have to read the fine print pretty closely,some of the "free rooms" actually come off of your comp points.
Getting pretty hard to resist...........
Lee
alison

PostPosted: Jan Fri 13, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee,
I just recieved a similar offer myself.

the free play is actuall free play. It is not a re-imburement for your losses. Normally the re-imbursement for your losses deal they have is for when you first sign up for your Passport Card.

The free rooms at the Pep do come off of your comp acct.

Alison
Obijuankenobe

PostPosted: Jan Sat 14, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at my Atlantis flyer I received today,Two nights in the concierge tower are not charged to my players club acct.Probably will take it up in Feb.
LIsom

PostPosted: Jan Sun 22, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: offers Reply with quote

Looks like you're right Alison,the free offers from the Atlantis are actually free,the offers from Peppermill come off of your comp account.Does the fact that they are sending me these offers indicate that I have enough comps in my account to take advantage of them,or do they charge you for whatever your comp account won't cover?
Thanks,
Lee
DuckMan

PostPosted: Jan Sun 22, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't mean you have enough in your account to cover the comp. It's quite possible to start "in the hole" at the Pepp. If you don't play enough to cover it you just won't get as good of an offer in the future. They won't charge you for the room.
Ryder

PostPosted: Feb Sun 05, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DuckMan wrote:
It doesn't mean you have enough in your account to cover the comp. It's quite possible to start "in the hole" at the Pepp. If you don't play enough to cover it you just won't get as good of an offer in the future. They won't charge you for the room.

Thanks for posting this, since I had the same question. Peppermill just offered me 2 nights in Penthouse suite and $500.00 in free gaming. (booked my stay about 2 minutes after receiving it)

Was worried I might not have enought comps for this kind of offer.
DuckMan

PostPosted: Feb Mon 06, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The room will definitely come out of your comp account. If you don't have enough in your account you will be "in the hole" and unable to get food comps from the club booth. Best away around that is to charge food purchases to your room and then have your play reviewed when you check out. The $500 in free play will not come from your comp account, that really is free! Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: