Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Countdown clock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Thu 25, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: How'd you know? Reply with quote

Alright Stan, how did you know my aftershave was Eau de Congo?
stan_allen

PostPosted: Oct Thu 25, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Ol' Spicy Reply with quote

Good Question! Must've been the "VisitBC.com" discussion board, where the lovely janice tells all about life with BC Dave...

We're just uppercrusty around here, you see.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Thu 25, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: To much information! Reply with quote

Turns out there is such a website - Not suprisingly I suppose. I'll have a word with the Mrs. regarding those pages that refer to the way I smell. What was this thread originally about anyway? Maybe I need a vacation. I wonder how long I'll have to wait for that.

On the other hand Stan, you mentioned that you're visiting the Fabled City sometime soon (albeit work related). Looking forward to hearing about your stay. I love your high flyin' trip reports!
mjames1229

PostPosted: Dec Mon 24, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

139 days to Reno.

Tick

Tick

Tick
Zydeco

PostPosted: Dec Mon 24, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yea?! Seventeen days! Yea, baby....17 days!
spdmrcht

PostPosted: Dec Mon 24, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Only! Reply with quote

33 for me. For Harrah's Keno tourn. and Atlantis & Pepper slot tourn.Laughing
mjames1229

PostPosted: Mar Tue 26, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down to 46 days.

Are y'alls as excited as I am?
stan_allen

PostPosted: Mar Wed 27, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Hickory, (CENSORED)ory Dock... Reply with quote

With this much buildup, I feel as though I'm going myself - make sure to hoist one for Stan!
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Wed 27, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Me too! Reply with quote

Bet you can't have just one - bend the old wrist for BC Dave too! Looking forward to your trip report with great anticipation.
mjames1229

PostPosted: Mar Wed 27, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Me too! Reply with quote

BC Dave wrote:
Bet you can't have just one - bend the old wrist for BC Dave too! Looking forward to your trip report with great anticipation.

Sometimes I feel like the only non-JD non-local that writes a trip report anymore.

Then again, I may be one of the few non-JD non-locals that comes to Reno anymore.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Wed 27, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Overdue Reply with quote

John has reminded me that I'm overdue for a trip to Reno. I'm all too aware of it. It's been a little over a year now. Some annoying health issues are getting in the way. Working on it....

It could be my Avatar's non stop smoking.

Zydeco has promised a trip report with interesting details from the Mustang Ranch.

Last edited by BC Dave on Mar Fri 29, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
JD

PostPosted: Mar Wed 27, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are WAY overdue, BC Dave.

I have NEVER seen anyone dealt four to the royal 12,693 times in a row and still not hit it.

YOU'RE DUE!!
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Wed 27, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Bad Deck? Reply with quote

I have to agree with your assessment J.D. Not only does there not seem to be no Ace of Diamonds in that deck but frequency of the Seven of Spades coming up is starting to arouse my suspicions.
Mammothgambler

PostPosted: Mar Wed 27, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, BC Dave, come along, especially if it's been over a year! I mentioned it to JD when he was here but wanted to let everyone here know as well, let me know if you get stuck and need a comp. I'm limited to only Harrah's and GSR since I have Tessa, but I'm still getting random offers from the Pep and Atlantis that I can't use because they don't take pets. As with all offers and comps, I feel like it's money thrown away in the trash if they don't get utilized!

Mammothgambler
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Thu 28, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Getting to Reno Reply with quote

In years gone by, getting to Reno from Vancouver BC was 20 min drive to our local airport. Then the flights ceased. So we went across the border to Bellingham- that took about an hour. But you'd have to allow for possible waits at the border. Now it's all the way to Seattle - a three hour drive, possible waits at the border, traffic jams, etc. Basically it's a three hour process if all goes well. Augh!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: