Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

March Madness

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bama

PostPosted: Feb Fri 03, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: March Madness Reply with quote

Hey Dave - the Huskies better start winning some games. Their rpi is in the mid 50's as they had the weakest non conference schedule I have ever seen and all those games were at home. 'Bama won 23 games 4 years back and did not get in because of a weak schedule. They need to step it up a notch. The ending of the Stanford game was a nightmare!
Hopefully Nevada will be in it again as it is fun to watch the local crowd chear them on. I won some big bucks a 2 years ago when the upsent Gonzaga - I had Nevada on the moneyline!

Ben
Dave

PostPosted: Feb Mon 06, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad I tell you what I think there is a big chance the Huskies will be watching from the outside this year. They are not playing well. Gonzaga gives a guy a reason to cheer as well as I would love to root Nevada on this year. I think they will be in there again.
Getting closer every day! Should be a lot of fun as always.
Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: