Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mammothgambler

PostPosted: Jan Fri 04, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Reply with quote

Happy new year everyone! Wow, looks like there's been lots of action here these past couple weeks, lots of trip reports and posts to catch up on. Unfortunately got hit with strep and what was diagnosed as flu right before Christmas, but it was really walking pneumonia as I found out a couple days later! Just laying low for the moment.

Many thanks to John for having this board, and many thanks to you all for being here! I've said it before, but the tips, tricks and knowledge I've gained here for the past 9 years as a board member have been priceless, and much appreciated. I'm still hoping I get the chance to meet some of you all in person someday.

May your 2013 be the best hand paid jackpot year yet (minus the taxes)!

Mammothgambler
stan_allen

PostPosted: Jan Fri 04, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Blaze of Glory Reply with quote

Sorry to hear your new year has gotten off to a start of such questionable health - nurse yourself back, so you can return to your Blazing 7s duties, with its extensive documentation!
dfens

PostPosted: Jan Mon 07, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you feel better soon! Looking forward to reading more of your updates
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: