Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Silver Legacy Update

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zydeco

PostPosted: Jan Tue 29, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Silver Legacy Update Reply with quote

Silver Legacy posted to their Facebook page yesterday that a number of changes are coming. Questions:

1. New Starbucks which is going in where the Mansion promotion previously existed. No?

2. Hussong’s Cantina-Taqueria. Sounds interesting and their website sure seems tasty, but where do you think this will go? I thought in the Rum Bullions current position, but they also note that RB has upgraded their patio (not indicating a move).

3. The Oyster Bar & Grille (not referred to as Fairchild's Bar and adding an "e" btw) is moving. Where?

4. Cafe Sedona will get a new name (and a remodel).

Discuss, please.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Tue 29, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: We're here to help Reply with quote

Zydeco, here's a press release the SL sent to me a little while ago. It may answer some of your questions.
Zydeco

PostPosted: Jan Tue 29, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey John,

This is exactly what I was reading from on Facebook. As noted, it does not say WHERE the new locations will be. I'm just curious what will be moved around. With the exception of the Starbucks, I didn't see any other action during my visit ~2 weeks ago. Just trying to visualize where they will put things. Thought some of the VR on-the-ground team could shed some light.

Oh, and Fairchild's is no longer on the SL website. Hmmm.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Tue 29, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: The old name was best! Reply with quote

I hope the Cafe Sedona reverts to the Sweetwater Cafe. That was such a good name.

How was your Reno stay Zydeco? (Hint T.R.)
Zydeco

PostPosted: Jan Tue 29, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working on TR....with photos! Oh and we visited the Mustang Ranch again. Interesting!
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Tue 29, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Thanks Zydeco! Reply with quote

Thanks Zydeco, looking forward to it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: