Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

be in reno soon

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slacker

PostPosted: Feb Wed 15, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: be in reno soon Reply with quote

Well yeah for me, I'm off to Reno tomm. afternoon.........staying at the eldorado for the 1st time, but they did upgrade me to a spa suite at no charge. Have tickets for there new show (even nobody responded as to it being any good?) was able to book a limo through Bell (even though nobody responded as to a good company) we have the strech Escalade and how cool does that sound......
Slacker
alison

PostPosted: Feb Wed 15, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im Jelous!! I have 20 days till Im in reno again.

have fun on your trip. Be sure to write a trip report when you get back. How long will you be staying for?

alison
Dave

PostPosted: Feb Wed 15, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Slacker,
I am sure sorry that I didn't respond to either post but if I would of I would have been making it up cause I haven't seen the show (I heard from a friend it was great.) and I haven't ever used a limo service! I hope you have fun and I am sure you will. Will you get to Harrah's to see that show in Sammy's Showroom? We'll look forward to hearing about your trip. The Eldorado is a nice place to stay. I especially like it for the location but NOT for the table games. Goodluck,
Dave Confused
Slacker

PostPosted: Feb Wed 15, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will be in reno till sun afternoon. As far as gamblin at the eldo, we will just be passing through to get to the cal-neva where we spend most of our time. We kind of thought the trip may suck alittle as 3 weeks ago we were in mexico and my wife broke her foot......(a stage, a pole, and way too much alcohol) but she had alittle surgery on it when we got back so will be good as new in 7 more weeks! The positive side to this trip at the eldo. I called ahead and told them my wife had broken her foot and they said they will have one of those electric scooters all ready for her at check-in.....BINGO as long as she dosen't try to ride it down the escalator all should be good!
We usually drive but this trip were are flying so on sunday instead of packing, then the drive home it now looks as if we will be having fun right up till 3:00pm on sunday.
Now I just need to pack my bag, make a few sandwiches for the kids as they will stay in the car at the airport..............................just kidding! the kids will be with grandma! After taking care of my wife and the kids and our buisness the last few weeks I'm bushed....sure makes me appreciate my wife and all she does when she's not wounded! I need this vacation!
Slacker................
Do you think we can get the scooter in shooter's?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: