Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Peppermill

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ErininSD

PostPosted: Apr Mon 29, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Peppermill Reply with quote

I'm baaaacckkk, lol!

Headed to Reno/Tahoe in June and then in August for HAN.

Staying at the Peppermill in June for one night. I received a marketing offer for a Sienna suite and $250 free play.

In August I will get 3 comped nights in the Tuscany tower, not sure of the room type or free play yet.

Question, does the room type you book affect how much they comp off at the end, or are the marketing offers separate from the end comps?

I haven't been back in over a year, has anything changed?
Mammothgambler

PostPosted: May Wed 01, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Erin, was wondering where you've been! Hope all is well!

So far all the times I've stayed there, the marketing is separate from the end comp. Nine times outta ten they'll upgrade you depending on availability if a certain suite isn't to your liking or you want something better, if it's not free, it's never a huge charge. They're still notorious for bringing down your tier level if you utilize lots of earned comps, so watch out for that - I was almost at Gold, but got brought way back down to Bronze with nothing available - too much Café Milano, even with the local discount, I suppose...

Be sure to check out the separate desk registration area that's right in the Tuscany Tower, you'll probably save alot of time and might possibly get a better upgrade.

Avoid the self check-in kiosks that are everywhere, because they're usually out of order and have a tendency to do wicked stuff regarding deposits when you least expect it.

Not much has changed, I take it you saw the new carpet last visit? They're slowly clearing the oldest machines and actually putting some new ones in the Cube Bar area, mostly the penny multiliners. A couple of new ones in Eleganza (high limit room) as well. And lots and lots of flat panels everywhere!

Safe travels!

Mammothgambler
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: