Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vegas Message Board thinks we're dead

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjames1229

PostPosted: Nov Fri 04, 2022 1:20 pm    Post subject: Vegas Message Board thinks we're dead Reply with quote

Dave - We need you to get to Vegas a couple times in the next month... There is a thread on the Vegas Message Board about the lack of live on Visit Reno.

https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php?threads/lack-of-activity-at-visitreno-com.196921/#post-2480190
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Nov Sun 13, 2022 1:18 pm    Post subject: Really? Reply with quote

Tough enough for me to get to Reno - Why do you 'need' me to get to Vegas a couple of times in the next month?

Our board is admittedly, pretty quiet, but it's just resting.
mjames1229

PostPosted: Nov Sun 27, 2022 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Really? Reply with quote

BC Dave wrote:
Why do you 'need' me to get to Vegas a couple of times in the next month?

To post Vegas trip reports to show Reno's superiority. All you need to do is show prices of Strip parking garages, or the menu for Nusr-Et at NYNY (Google it) and compare to Reno and this board springs back to life when Vegasers choose Reno instead.

I will be back to Reno (after five years off) in April.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Nov Mon 28, 2022 11:49 am    Post subject: An excellent idea! (I guess) Reply with quote

Biggest problem with that plan is that if I could go anywhere right now, I’d just go to Reno. I’m pretty much fully aware of how expensive Las Vegas has become. You’d think that those who are frequenting Vegas would be appalled at the prices for everything down there and would consider Reno as an alternative. Maybe some going to Laughlin instead?

I guess downtown Reno is really turning people off these days too. Almost nothing left of that gorgeous neon strip between the Eldorado and the Cal Neva. Still, The Row, the Atlantis, Peppermill, Sparks Nugget and GSR are great destinations. Sorry Sands, I almost forgot you. Love the Sands!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: