Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reno-Inspired Zoom Cocktail & Dinner Party!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zydeco

PostPosted: Dec Fri 18, 2020 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reno-Inspired Zoom Cocktail & Dinner Party! Reply with quote

The 2020 We Can’t Go to Reno This Year Reno-Inspired Zoom Cocktail & Dinner Party is in the books!

Drinks were inspired by Roxy’s (meaning lots of martinis), one couple drank what they’d drink on the flight to Reno and one brought the Bloody Mary, inspired by Drinx at Silver Legacy.

Dinner included Basque (me), sushi inspired by Sushi Sake at Eldorado and the Sky Terrace Sushi Bar at the Atlantis. Our flight to Reno drinkers ate Bischoff biscuits and some cheese (hello Alaska Airlines), we had an Awful Awful and the highlight was the couple who did a Caesar salad and Steak Diane from the Steakhouse in Harrahs.

Not to be outdone, dessert was next (that's for you, Siren!). One couple did flaming Bananas Fosters a la Western Village Steakhouse big flames and all. One did a white chocolate dessert martini (inspired by Bimimis at Peppermill).

I had a Reno slide show to share and we laughed and told stories and drank too much. We miss Reno, but we miss each other more.

Overall, a really great night!

We all raised a glass to ALL Reno travelers, including YOU all.

I tried to add a photo.....or perhaps I had too much dessert martini?

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZwigSQptReyXbTwp23qed8GzrawvheN_/view?usp=sharing[/img][/img]
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 19, 2020 4:27 am    Post subject: BC Dave's picture rescue services Reply with quote

I think this sorta qualifies as a trip report

Zydeco

PostPosted: Dec Sat 19, 2020 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU BC Dave, I knew you'd be on the "Why can't this girl freaking post?" help line! You rock!
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 19, 2020 5:43 pm    Post subject: Pleased to help! Reply with quote

I remember you requested glasses for your 'smokin' avatar' years back, so you must be in square #2 (with RNO mask) or #4 (with the Santa hat). No wait ... the blonde girl in Square #3 might have glasses too - Doh!
Zydeco

PostPosted: Dec Sat 19, 2020 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you can't see the face of the woman in the upper left.

Ooooh, it's a mystery!

PS: Isn't that RNO mask a gas?
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 19, 2020 6:09 pm    Post subject: Love the mask! Reply with quote

The RNO mask! Oh yeah! I want one!
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sun 20, 2020 10:49 pm    Post subject: Holodeck virtual Reno Reply with quote

Imagine the Reno themed get togethers that would be possible if we had Star Trek holodecks at our disposal. "Computer, activate program Picard - Nevada Club 1968!"

Keyhood

PostPosted: Dec Mon 21, 2020 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm missing my old days in Reno when everything was not as expensive as it is today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: