Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy New Year gang!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 31, 2020 10:20 pm    Post subject: Happy New Year gang! Reply with quote

I started to write a really optimistic comment, but I've back tracked a bit. I guess I'm kinda taking a Ill believe it when I see it approach to the 'better 2021' thing. Still there's good reasons to be hopeful. All the best to you all! Hope the trip reports start pouring in later in 2021.
SeahawkSiren

PostPosted: Jan Mon 04, 2021 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy New Year everyone! I'm with you, BC Dave, in taking a more cautious approach to 2021 being a better year. I don't think it can be any worse than 2020 though so there's that. Better days are on the horizon but it will take awhile longer to get there.

I do hope to have a trip report in the 4th quarter of 2021. Let's see how things go. Oh, how I miss Reno.
Keyhood

PostPosted: Jan Tue 19, 2021 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will always be reasons to be hopeful. This year would be especially great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: