Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my bride's birthday
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerry

PostPosted: Jun Sun 04, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: my bride's birthday Reply with quote

My wife just had another birthday. Boy, does it make me feel older to be married to such an old lady. Wink

Therefore, I have updated my avatar to a more accurate picture of how her birthday has aged me.

This should receive some distaff comments which have been lacking recently.
kevin

PostPosted: Jun Mon 05, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: jerry is full of it Reply with quote

Jerry,
I must add some things.
#1 I have met your wife, to say she looks old compared to you is like comparing a old rubber boot to a high performance nike.
#2 We have alot in common, we both married younger woman.
# 3 The bullys we went to in reno was at the parklane something mall.
# 4 After our last trip to reno and the way i was betting my guys trips are a thing of the past.
#5 I learned that If you have to be carried into the little nuggaut for a awlful awlful burger they dont like it.
# 6 Fitzgeralds is way too loose with the booze.
#7 When you bet 50$ a hand at blackjack and your beautiful wife gives you the look, pay attention, even if you are winning.
#8 Nobody needs to win 4 bags of stuff animals at circus circus, but the girls loved it
# 8 JERRY YOU ARE THE OLD BOOT. Twisted Evil

kevin
Barb

PostPosted: Jun Mon 05, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry, since you went with your new!!!!!!avator I decided to go the other way with one just a little Laughing Laughing younger than I am. Razz Im glad you and your bride had a fun trip, Barb
jerry

PostPosted: Jun Mon 05, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: An old boot, hunh???? Reply with quote

Yes, I am old but to call me a boot ---- well ---where are my defenders when I need them?
jerry

PostPosted: Jun Mon 05, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: one of my messages disappeared Reply with quote

Second effort on this:

Wow, Barb, now that I have seen your avatar, I want to go with YOU next trip. That should make me feel younger.
(Easy, Kevin, I am only kidding.)

BTW, Kevin, I enjoyed the insights from your trip in the post above. Guess I'll give up hope on us making a guys' trip together. I certainly would not have enough influence (such as a murderous wifely stare) to stop you if you wished to bet 50 bucks a hand.
stan_allen

PostPosted: Jun Tue 06, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Def Defendant Jam Reply with quote

Hey, Jerry, I'll defend you anytime. You could probably kick my butt at softball, despite being twice my age or so.

Wow, that took a lot of effort - the defense rests. (Insert rim shot here)
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jun Tue 06, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Happy Birthday! Reply with quote

Hi Jerry!

Happy Birthday to your wife! Sorry to hear that you're aging too. I'm not of course. It seems that I may be back in Reno in September. Hope to drag you, John and Hawk into Shooters. BC Dave
jerry

PostPosted: Jun Tue 06, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: your new avatar Reply with quote

Hey, Dave, how did you get a picture of the barmaid from Hoo ---oops, I mean -- Shooters? Is it any wonder that none of us asked her to dance on the bar?
jerry

PostPosted: Jun Tue 06, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: So there, Kevin, take that Reply with quote

Alright, Stan and Dave to my rescue. The defense rests.
Wow, I needed that after Kevin called me an old boot.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jun Wed 07, 2006 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: my bride's birthday Reply with quote

jerry wrote:
My wife just had another birthday. Boy, does it make me feel older to be married to such an old lady. Wink

Therefore, I have updated my avatar to a more accurate picture of how her birthday has aged me.

This should receive some distaff comments which have been lacking recently.

Yeah, well, I'd make a distaff comment if I knew what that means. Where's Stan_allen when you need him?
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jun Wed 07, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Everybody knows what distaff means! Reply with quote

Hey John! We don't have to look dumb, we have the Net to tell us what distaff is. It's either a typically female comment or a rod you wrap thread around. Since this is a thread on a message board, Jerry is obviously looking for some comments that will help him spin his yarn. See, it's very simple when you think about it. BC Dave
stan_allen

PostPosted: Jun Thu 08, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Unparalleled recalcitrance Reply with quote

Uh-oh, the battle of the rhetoric is heating up. You are strongly importuned not to countenance such offal. Your normal perambulations will only establish a hindrance at this juncture. Vengeful denominations of unfettered belligerence will only be subsumed by your opponents!

So, uh, yeah, shooters is a totally cool place, and Jerry rocks. I may not agree with everything he says about the Cal-Neva, but I'll defend to his death my right to play blackjack there.

Like, whatever, dudes.
jerry

PostPosted: Jun Thu 08, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: sinetunes it's better not to ask. Reply with quote

John wrote: Where's Stan_allen when you need him?

Stan wrote: 62#@$%^&*&*((*&%%_)(&*(*&^%$#$
or that's what it sounded like to me.

John: You just HAD to bring him in on this, didn't you????

OTOH, Dave surely helped his avatar when he dumped that ugly old "distaffer" and showed himself as he was the night we had the drink with him at Shooters.
jerry

PostPosted: Jun Thu 08, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: to the unparalleled recalcitrant Reply with quote

Did I knock Cal Neva? I don't remember doing that. I don't play there but I don't have anything against it.

lines from an unstructured participant or should that be "Uncontrolled imbiber"?
jerry

PostPosted: Jun Thu 08, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: attn, John Reply with quote

quote: "I'll defend to his death my right" from Stan.

John, check this out, please, with our legal staff. Neither of us ever understands what this pseudo-Funk-n-Wagnalls is talking about
BUT, I think he may have threatened my life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: