Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tattoo Shops

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alison

PostPosted: Jul Fri 14, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Tattoo Shops Reply with quote

Hello,

I am wondering if there are very many tattoo shps in Reno? Does anyone know of a good one?

Thanks,
Alison
remano

PostPosted: Jul Fri 14, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Tattoo Shops Reply with quote

alison wrote:
Hello,

I am wondering if there are very many tattoo shps in Reno? Does anyone know of a good one?

Thanks,
Alison

They seem to be everywhere. I don't know which are good and which aren't. There is an annual tattoo convention/show that was in March this year at Circus Circus. It was sponsored by Ace's Tattoo. If they're legit enough to be the sponsor, that might be a place to start. But don't take my word for it, I don't know anything about tattoos.
alison

PostPosted: Jul Fri 14, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i thought it might be far fetched asking this board for help with that. I had to try though. Laughing
remano

PostPosted: Jul Fri 14, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alison wrote:
Yeah i thought it might be far fetched asking this board for help with that. I had to try though. Laughing

Forget this board. You can probably get some expert advice at Shooters. The tooth to tattoo ratio in there favors the tattoos by about two to one.
alison

PostPosted: Jul Fri 14, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, here we go with shooters again.

Not all of us that have tattoos are tootheless and scurvey. What are you saying????? Confused

Last edited by alison on Jul Fri 14, 2006 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
stan_allen

PostPosted: Jul Fri 14, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Toothless in Toledo Reply with quote

Yes, in fact, those of us in the toothless tattoo community are highly offended, and will soon be filing numerous lawsuits - darn these tattoo pens; they don't work well on judicial forms!!!
remano

PostPosted: Jul Fri 14, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alison wrote:
haha, here we go with shooters again.

Not all of us that have tattoos are tootheless and scurvey. What are you saying????? Confused

Understood. That's why it's set up as a ratio. Speaking of ratios, 2 out of 3 of my kids have tatoos, and they all have all of their teeth.
JD

PostPosted: Jul Fri 14, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Note to John Reply with quote

John: Can you fix it so Alison can post photos of her tattoos here?

Alison: You remind me of alikeith. I'll ask my friends at the Union Brewery if you really mean it. Everyone there has tats...and lots of 'em.
jerry

PostPosted: Jul Sat 15, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: can't top this. Reply with quote

Post of the month - officially recognized by the moderator's alter ego.

Remano wrote: "You can probably get some expert advice at Shooters. The tooth to tattoo ratio in there favors the tattoos by about two to one."
jerry

PostPosted: Jul Sat 15, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, when in Reno: I, assisted by my pony-tailed cohort, do room service tattoos for the distaff side.

But, naturally, like marriages performed on board ship, they are only good for the duration of the trip.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: