Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for info

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dedhd

PostPosted: Dec Mon 31, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Looking for info Reply with quote

Yet again wife and I will be staying in Reno for a few nights. was wondering if any had ifo on x-country skiing nearby? Also is there a bus that runs from Virginia St to the airport?
remano

PostPosted: Jan Wed 02, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for info Reply with quote

dedhd wrote:
Yet again wife and I will be staying in Reno for a few nights. was wondering if any had ifo on x-country skiing nearby? Also is there a bus that runs from Virginia St to the airport?

I'm not an x-c skier so can't help you with that, but I'm sure there's plenty of info on the web. I know Northstar has x-c trails.

As to the bus question, it depends on what part of Virginia St. I think the 14A route goes from downtown to the airport. From farther south, like the Peppermill, you would have to take the #1 route downtown, then transfer. Many of the hotels have free shuttle service to the airport, so maybe that would be available for you. More info on the bus routes:

http://www.rtcwashoe.com/
stan_allen

PostPosted: Jan Wed 02, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Let it Ride! Reply with quote

Heck, just jump on one of the downtown hotel shuttle buses - I haven't heard of them verifying that you're a guest prior to giving you a lift!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: